Single-chamber Prefillable® Syringe
This is the most typical type of Arte Prefillable® Syringe, and is filled with a one-component medicine.
A cap or injection needle can be selected according to customer request.
Single-chamber prefillable syringes are used in many applications due to their safety and convenience.
- Vaccines, medicines such as sodium hyaluronate (including eye surgery aids)
- Freeze‐dried formulation solution
- Syringe that doubles as a container for special medicines
|Filler content||0.25mL - 5mL|
|Product standards (assembled products)||φ8.65 syringe||φ12.5 syringe|
Nest and tub
- The packing method uses a nest and tub to reduce contact between glasses.
- We can pack the syringe in a special tub and provide it as an EOG sterilized product to enable transition to the filling process immediately after opening.
- Filler content ranges 0.25mL to 3mL. Please contact us for other sizes.
- These are supplied attached to easy-to-handle package strips.
- Steam sterilization in a sterilization bag while attached to the package strip is possible.
- There is no contact between syringes during transportation, which stops scratches and chips.
- Filler content ranges 0.25mL to 5mL. Please contact us for other sizes.